Membership to the Lake Lanier Rowing Club provides you access to one of the nation’s most unique and distinguished rowing facilities. As a member, you have full access to LLRC equipment, gear and boathouse. We also provide dedicated time on the lake for all skill levels, as well as coaching and instruction. Membership also connects you with other rowers in your area!
Benefits of a Membership
- Use of club equipment, both during scheduled practices, and to take out on your own during daylight hours.
- Use of indoor training facility with 20 Model D C2 ergs.
- Coaching at selected scheduled practices, which are held three times per week year round.
- Log-in access to the LLRC Event Calendar.
- Social events (rafting trips, hikes, parties, etc.)
- Availability of indoor personal boat and oar storage.
Learn about the types of memberships offered by LLRC.
To become a member, please download and complete the 2016-17 Membership Application and 2016-17 Release of Liability, and mail with payment for membership and boat storage fees, if applicable.